BNA Marine Services electrical division was established in 2008. The electrical service division employs full time technically knowledgeable electricians with over 100+ years of marine electrical experience between them. We are a bow to stern company when it comes to installation, troubleshooting and repair for any of your electrical needs.
BNA Marine Services will meet your electrical requirements regardless of location or a short deadline. We regularly travel the continental United States and often travel overseas to provide the kind of electrical service our customers have come to deserve and respect. We are on call 24 hours a day, year round in order to assist your company when it is needed the most.
We provide many services including:
- USCG and ABS inspection preparation
- Alarm systems calibration, installation and repair
- Generator troubleshooting and repair
- Steering troubleshooting and repair
- DP installation
- Fire detection installation, troubleshooting, repair and certification
- Troubleshooting and repair of most PLC based alarm systems
- Navigational lighting
- Soft start and VFD troubleshooting and repair
- Any and all general electrical repairs and installation
BNA Marine Services strives to keep up and exceed industry standards by employing the best in the business. We are a continually growing company and keep our employees up to date with the ever changing industry with training.