BNA Marine Services electrical division was established in 2008. The electrical service division employs full time technically knowledgeable electricians with over 100+ years of marine electrical experience between them. We are a bow to stern company when it comes to installation, troubleshooting and repair for any of your electrical needs.
BNA Marine Services will meet your electrical requirements regardless of location or a short deadline. We regularly travel the continental United States and often travel overseas to provide the kind of electrical service our customers have come to deserve and respect. We are on call 24 hours a day, year round in order to assist your company when it is needed the most.
We provide many services including:
- USCG / ABS inspection
- FMEA Trials
- Automation Testing
- Generators (We carry many brands of regulators in stock)
- Steering Systems
- Navigational Lighting Systems
- Swithboard Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- DP Installs and Troubleshooing
- System Retrofits
- Fire Alarm Testing, Install and Repair
- General Alarms
- Sound Powered Phones and Communication Systems
- Motor and Starter Troubleshooting and Repair
- General Electrical Needs
BNA Marine Services strives to keep up and exceed industry standards by employing the best in the business. We are a continually growing company and keep our employees up to date with the ever changing industry with training.